Monday, September 29, 2008

Mr. Time !!!!!!!!!!!!


Hmmm......... it took me more than a month to make my next post on this blog and I have many reasons to support it… biggest of all is Mr. Time !!!!!!!!!!........ now let me introduce u 2 him… he is d most punctual person in d universe…….. he never stops ….. he never stops 4 anyone…… doesn’t matter u r as rich as Mukesh Ambani or as poor as Lehmann Brothers……. Mr. Time has his own way…….. n hence he is d most wanted person in everyone’s hit list.

And I strongly feel he is extra punctual when it comes to me…….. may b even u feel d same…… now how can some one find time to write a blog when time isn’t with u…….. Tricky rite?…… but that’s d way it is…………


3 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

abe!! kuch to likho!! time's catching up with you ahead of time is it?? And were the Lehmann Brothers washed out by the time you wrote this??!!

R. Arun Kumar Singh said...

ya ..............isliye tho likha

author_number_2 said...

keep writing... be frequent